Tuesday 19 February 2008

A special message for the gods special angels

Your a special little spirit, the all great master said. As he gently caressed the hair of the little spirit's head. You need to go to earth to spend some time you know. A place I send most spirits to be tested, to learn, to grow.

The little spirit in sadness, slowly bowed her little head and from her eye a tear did steal and down his cheek it shed.Dont you fret now little one, I wont let you stay too long. I'll bring you back to help me here, you'll hardly know you've gone.

I need to test the people who will have you in their care to see if they appreciate how precious you are there.Your my choicest little spirit. your the apple of my eye, and he wiped the tear and gently kissed his little spirit good-bye.

When he saw how you were treated, his special little one, he sent down all his angels just to bring you safely home.

No comments: